We have just installed our newest machine at the Jamestown, New York location. The TruMark Station 5000, allows us to offer our customers precision markings on polished surfaces in all materials to precision depths and positional tolerances.
Regardless of what kind of parts might be produced, traceability of individual components is a requirement now being voiced in many different industries. Laser-based marking offers numerous advantages.
- Featuring a marking laser operating in the infrared range (at a wavelength of 1064 nanometers).
- It is highly suitable for applying annealed markings and for engraving stainless steel. Suitable for all materials and polished surfaces.
- Offers an axis traversing range of 300 x 300 x 500 millimeters.
- The engineered design permits loading and removal at the correct working height and in the shortest possible time.
- To see some examples of how small the engraving can be click here.